Free Online Dating Profile Template You Can Swipe Immediately

By Dave M.

Category:

Discuss 12

Yes, its time for some awesome free stuff.

Yeah!

That’s what I’m talkin’ about!

I have to admit, when I first started meeting women online, I had the most difficult time writing my online dating profile. It sucked.

In fact, I’m still amazed to this day it actually worked.

I was horrible at it.

I’m man enough to admit, It was pretty bad. Seriously, I was totally clueless on how to create a profile that would get a woman intrigued and excited about meeting me. I took it so serious and was too worried about the outcome.

Anyways – I’ve “cracked the code” to meeting women online and I want to show you what’s working for me.  Hopefully I can save you a little of the trial and error I’ve had to go through

Listen, you’ve heard the same “profile” bullshit a gazlillion times.

Yet none of them can show you how to do it.

Until now.

Here’s the simple fact of the matter: You need a online dating profile that attracts women to you. It’s a *must* if you want to meet attractive women online.

You might be having a difficult time writing your own online dating profile.

The good news is, I went ahead and wrote a brand new online dating profile (thats pretty awesome) and I’m giving it to you for FREE. It’s very good stuff, so be sure to download it at the bottom of this post

I’m stoked to share this with you.

Well there ya have it, hope this helps with your online dating. (it WILL if you apply it)

Imagine how well this could work in YOUR online dating.

In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if you had a bunch of women messaging you using this Done-For-You profile.

Download “Stalker” Profile Here

Enjoy :-)

Dave

P.S. Speaking of women messaging you. If you want to learn how to REALLY meet women online, check out this video.

P.P.S. Do me a favor and send your friends to my site.

Tell ‘em I’m super swell and tell ‘em to join my list by going here: http://www.insiderinternetdating.com

Comment Rules: Remember what Fonzie was like? Cool. That's how we're gonna be -- cool. No bitching, whining, complaining, or negativity. No self-promotion or affiliate links. Critical is fine, but if you're rude, we'll delete your stuff. Please use your PERSONAL name or initials and not your business name and do not put your website in the comment text, as both come off like spam. Ask good questions, have fun and thanks for adding to the conversation!

12 Comments to Free Online Dating Profile Template You Can Swipe Immediately

1. Oh yeah the stalker profile forgot about this thx for sharing again dave, btw are you still getting good results with POF?
    I have been using your program with POF and i m getting next to nothing results what gives?

Comment by Psymon — @ 1:27 PM

2. Very Ross Jeffries like. It’s totally brilliant. You are a genius.

Comment by Kyle — @ 1:01 AM

3. To Psymon: What kind of pictures do you have? Pictures are huge. I mean like NFL offensive lineman huge. A pic can make or break you. A picture is worth a thousand words. A nice pic in an Armani suit with a Patek watch will bring them in like there is no tomorrow. But for the rest of us, a nice suit pic will do just fine. If you’re in great shape, maybe a pic of you doing something athletic.

Comment by Kyle — @ 10:11 AM

4. Hey Kyle i guess it could be the pictures but i m sending tons of emails out and getting almost no views on my profile so thats why i m not really taking the photos or the profile into much account atm as first i need the girls to either reply or view the profile but the opener just doesnt seem to work on POF. I m wondering if this as something to do with the latest changes on pof and expecially the, no subject lines now.

Comment by Psymon — @ 6:09 PM

5. I’ve been having the same bad results on POF lately as Psymon has. I’ve gotten better results on match.com during the past year or 2, and I do the exact same things on both sites. I’m thinking people on match take this whole “internet meeting” thing more seriously than most people on POF.

Comment by CH — @ 9:56 PM

6. Interesting. It doesn’t say anything. So it helps to set a tone of mystery. Yet it uses a lot of words, to create the illusion of a confident talker. One would need to follow up in a congruent manner here. Only way to find out if this attracts women I actually want to meet is to use it and see what happens.

It occurs to me that if one hundred nearly identical profiles show up and that gets in the ladies grapevine, then severe editing would be needed. However, the spirit of this is clear.

Comment by Thomas — @ 6:06 AM

7. ya guys…. you’re going to notice better results from match or other big paid sites vs pof…. because (drumroll please…)

its a FREE site.

Free = low barrier of entry… so you’re getting a lot of people who aren’t as serious or interested to meet someone… they’re mostly just trying it out.

That said, you CAN meet a lot of women on pof (I Just got 6 new messages before typing this).

you just gotta know what you’re doing…. make sure your profile is on point, your photos are as well and use the right emails :-)

Comment by Dave M. @ 10:58 AM

8. Women get so many messages a day so they don’t have time to read profiles and go straight to pictures and profession. And of course, how tall you are and other info they can read real quickly.

I made friends with a super gorgeous woman on POF. She told me that she had sex with a guy that she knew was going to use her just for sex, because as she said, “He is so good looking that he can sleep with any woman he wants, and if I don’t, some other woman will.”

I also noticed that the woman on POF have been there a long long time. It’s a free website. They have been battle tested.

Comment by Kyle — @ 2:14 AM

9. Indeed i agree that dave may have a point about places like match producing better results but it was daves tactics that i was using in the first place so was suprised i wasnt getting me even decent results but it does shock me to know i have heard alot of guys say they get better results in places like POF then Match. I decided to ask another PUA guy and he told me to change a few things as when i first tried on POF i sent out 300 plus emails and only got 3 replys. And doing what this guy told me it got me up to sending out 15 and getting 1 or 2 replies so its a huge improvement the basics are still some of davids stuff but i still aint getting the results i want as its mostly whales and fatties that reply to me. Getting phone numbers atm is proving to be next to impossible even with the fatties lol. Got some other tactics some PUA guys want me to test out on POF so lets see if it works. Sure would like to know how dave is getting all those replies.

Comment by Psymon — @ 9:40 AM

10. Hmm, this profile is actually pretty good. It has humor, long-term potential clearly showing as indicated by the “future millionaire” part. I looked at this a year ago and thought it was crap, interesting…

Too bad only, that most dating sites charge like $30 a month to hang out there, I’ve tried joining but only get limited privileges like ability to accept invitations but I can’t reply to messages or check women’s profiles.

~AJ

Comment by Ardiana the adventurer — @ 8:31 AM

11. Yeah.. just so you guys know with so many of you copying this exact profile and similar profiles ive caught on pretty quick after I was sent messaged by two different guys who had the same profile (aside from their pictures and imput details)

Only makes me think that youre boring and unoriginal. That you cant even talk about yourself like your ashamed of who you are or you have something to hide.

I would want to meet someone who doesnt have to hide behind the illusion of being confident, anyone can be confident.. just pull up your ginchies and get yourself out there.

At least get a bit creative and change it up a bit! Like c’mon.

Comment by a woman — @ 7:38 PM

12. Yeah.. just so you guys know with so many of you copying this exact profile and similar profiles ive caught on pretty quick after I was sent messaged by two different guys who had the same profile (aside from their pictures and imput details)

At least get a bit creative and change it up a bit! Like c\’mon.

Comment by a woman — @ 7:38 PM